Thursday, January 13, 2011

MY REFLECTION THIS THIRD GRADING

This third grading there are things that I learned.First,I learned about the HTML file ,how to make it and do it right.To make a composition to be post in my blog is very great and challenging because it may be read by others.I can say that this grading I improved in my typing.And i thank what i have done.

As I go forward in learning about this lessons,I will make my blog more presentable and good.I am expecting more his fourth grading.

4 comments:

  1. your post has full of ideas!!

    and, your blog background is sooooo cool!! i really like it. hehe


    sana makapasa tayo sa MMSU entrance test!! haha! LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. makapasa!!!!!!!!??????

    penge poh ng form pwede??????

    jejejejeje

    joke lang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really appreciate your post! so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lIkE yOuR pOst... ♥♥♥ iT sO gReAt =D ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete